Monday, February 11, 2013

My New Venture
2/11/13 2:57 PM

Last Monday February 4, i receive my package from my supplier in Manila for i'm going to open a new venture which is selling fashionable clothes. I'm so excited when i receive these through my nieces they give it to me and shouting because they are so excited as they saw it. They told me " Tita we have surprised for you! " and i saw a bag of courier from JRS and open it excitedly. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyg-HxMWpGH0TcKDiwfyw-3AHj9nWQ9c0dZUKdSHGcPhmDerW0R7nc3U_idsB1R6lLvzGOb9Q_280QFBo_bL21JAKnMjLDTBh_g6N7vYhYA6qaW8T1u5UGwmHbgBthI1WaqCRPLEVUDj1T/s320/pic+npod+015.jpg
My Supplier's courier JRS



 I've got only 13 items due to lack of capital, anyway this is only my starting when i have money again then i will purchase another bulk of clothes to add to my previous products. As of now,  i'm done doing my terms and condition in dealing with my products but of course i need to ask help to my sister to check and edit my business plan if its applicable or not. Everytime i did a decision i always ask advice to my sister because she have more experience in dealing a business and the other matters and still i am thankful to her because she's not tired of helping me specially like this.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjk0GNnL4smT5n914UH0DpPhudnYulvvfGcyy8r3HKyB6qLeeBJ7iyECrxiWdyy8cB3sRu4ZBdaown3fPwFlA0F-qOuksIUfNcGsFBHS-b4BouTucANkMfvdqLMtVLgkkEiWn36CLWJuX3P/s320/pic+npod+020.jpg
                                                                                 My New Products

I'm so excited to start my own business, hopefully it will grow soon in God's will and time. :)


AJAH! ^_^

No comments: