Monday, January 28, 2013

Crafty Monday

Wow!..it's Monday again, this is the first day of the week and everybody quiet busy in our office here's what they are doing : some are chatting, gossiping, others walking, passing by in my office, and others just showing they are busy their office task but they are not. I don't say everybody do this, there is some of it are diligent to their work and really do the hard work here. 

Anyway, that's the life of an office worker you cannot expect them 100% doing their jobs. As for me i'm busy too! yes it is!...since i was transferred in my small office they get also my other loads, they left only the one i know but they didn't know by sending payroll online and releasing money. Through this, i have a lot of hours nothing to do that's why i decided to make a craft using the materials available in my office.

First, i practice to make a paper bag by using the scratch paper here in our office then i design it with my colored marker and a sign pen. At first i was hesitant to do it because i will always got a mistake then later on i find out i need to be careful in every details so that it will stand firmly and it looks good. Here's the outcome 

Another one i made a small paper bag, i use again the scratch paper and a glue to hold firmly the paper and print out a small spongebob pic to be my design.


I create also a clip bag with board, i design this for my niece kc's hairclip so that all her clip have a bag and hang it in the wall

The last one is a tissue roll carton, i make it as a pen holder this is also for my niece Rica.


Everything is a used materials and ready to throw in the trash can but i decided to re-invent all of the scratch.  If you have a scratch don't throw it instead reused it and use your imagination to make it useful again. I will teach you how to do it. Please visit my other blogs entitled It's all about tut.. i will post it there how to do my craft.

2 comments:

Maui said...

Cuty! U are naturally born creative. It's in your family genes I know..hehehehe

kring05 said...

thanks dith! :)