Monday, September 19, 2011

" Happy 7th Monthsary Hon!!!..I LOVE YOU!!.."

     


I LOVE YOU HON!!!
Today is one of a very special day to me because it's our monthsary with my honey. We've been together last February 19,2011 thats our special date.

Were always together from morning till night monday to sunday,we were just parted when he goes home and see it again in the morning at work.I really feel how much he loves and care for me. He always support me at all times thats why i fall in love to him. Everytime our monthsary near he reminds me and greet me on that date.

He's not a typical guy who just give a flower or chocolate in your monthsary but instead he will treat me for a dinner date or if not he will treat my whole family. He will buy foods for everybody.

He's a family man indeed. In which i admired most, he cares my mom a lot that makes me    delighted the way he cares us.



For you Honey, I LOVE YOU so much!!...mwuuuaaassshhhhsh!!!..^_^...                                                                                                                                                                   

3 comments:

Maui said...

So sweet, mahilig ka ug pangagbay..hehhe good luck to both of you.

kring05 said...

hahahaa!!!...aq n lng mangagbay dith qy maulaw mn na xa mangagbay ug dghang tao,dili mn gud xa showy dith..ulawon keu..

Anonymous said...

Hello to the world at edge,

I want you to hear a good testimony of the great love Dr Odige of odigelovespelltemple@yahoo.com) who help me on my time of problems,
My name is Joyce and i am from France and i am married with 2kids and i had a lovely family before all the problem i want to share with you what happened,my husband use to be very caring and lovely to me and my kids and we were very happy with each other,until a day and we where having a dinner in one of the restaurant in our state and their was a lady who was sitting close to us and i never knew she was interested to have my husband and due to i was with my husband she could not do anything there then after that day,my husband started to maltreat us at home not knowing that he his seeing that lady until a friend came to told me and i confirm it my self it really hurt due to the love we shared before,it really affected me until a friend who came from Africa told me about the powers of Africa spell Doctors specially Dr Odige of odigelovespelltemple@yahoo.com,even if i did not believe in spell i had nothing but to try and to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and beg me and now we are living more happy than before please you all should come together and thanks these great Dr Odige of odigelovespelltemple@yahoo.com,He can also help you if you believe in him and these is contact: http://odigelovespellsolution.webs.com/,thanks thanks once again